Can you give me information on any tours that go from mission to mission that might last a week or so?
There are a number of companies that offer packaged tours of The California Missions .
Pilgrim Tours offers a Mission Tour, for example. For information email them at email@example.com or call 800.322.0788.
Peter's Way Tours offer religious tours and pilgrimages that include a California Missions Tour. Call 800-225-7662 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Globus Tours also offers a Mission Tour. 800-935-2620.
These tours seem to all have the following characteristics:
• They last about 8 days
• Are only given 1-2 times a year.
• Extend from San Diego (the first mission) to San Francisco
or in some cases the most northerly mission San Francisco Solano, in Sonoma
• Selectively combine visits to the missions with other major attractions
• Do not include all 21 missions but do (for the most part) cover the most interesting / significant missions.
• Do not include asistencia, other mission era sites
Recently I developed a self driven tour of all twenty-one missions that took eight days. This tour is posted on this section of the website.