The California Missions Resource Center Store will closed until June 30. You are free to place orders but they will not be shipped until the store reopens.
Can you give me information on any tours that go from mission to mission that might last a week or so?
There are a number of companies that offer packaged tours of The California Missions .
Pilgrim Tours offers a Mission Tour, for example. For information email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.322.0788.
Peter's Way Tours offer religious tours and pilgrimages that include a California Missions Tour. Call 800-225-7662 or email email@example.com
Globus Tours also offers a Mission Tour. 800-935-2620.
These tours seem to all have the following characteristics:
• They last about 8 days
• Are only given 1-2 times a year.
• Extend from San Diego (the first mission) to San Francisco
or in some cases the most northerly mission San Francisco Solano, in Sonoma
• Selectively combine visits to the missions with other major attractions
• Do not include all 21 missions but do (for the most part) cover the most interesting / significant missions.
• Do not include asistencia, other mission era sites
Recently I developed a self driven tour of all twenty-one missions that took eight days. This tour is posted on this section of the website.