San Buenaventura

warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/mission1/public_html/modules/taxonomy/taxonomy.pages.inc on line 33.

San Buenaventura

Ninth Mission, founded March 31, 1782. Vhere is a well-landscaped garden with a fountain, stone grotto, and exterior displays on the east side of the church. The inviting mission buseum (built in 1929) contains the original church doors and two original wooden bells, which were used during Holy Week when the metal bells were silent..
Category: