Mission Santa Barbara was the third mission located in the land of the Chumash people. In the mission era the Native Americans who lived at this mission were called Barbareño (after the mission).
2201 Laguna Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
Mission Gift Shop: 805-682-4149
Parish Office: 805-682-4713
The Tenth of the California Missions, founded December 4, 1786. The beautiful Moorish fountain located in front of the monastery wing, to the left of the church, was sculpted by mason and carpenter José Antonio Ramírez in 1808.