The California Missions Resource Center Store will closed until June 30. You are free to place orders but they will not be shipped until the store reopens.
Ask the Experts - Mission Drawings / Layouts / Measurements / Building Materials
- Does Santa Ines look like it did in the mission era?
- Where can I find an example of a livestock inventory sheet or another example of the friars handwriting?
- Typically, who did the construction of the missions?
- What kind of tools did they use for building, daily work and brick materials?
- What did it take to build the San Jose Mission, who built it and what were the problems they had when building it?
- What materials were used to rebuilt San Luis Rey and when was the rebuilding begun?
- What type of materials were used to build Mission San Jose the first time and what materials were used to rebuild it.?
- How have the missions changed?
- Do you have a blueprint of the San Jose Mission?
- What are the exterior rough measurements, width length and height of the Ventura Mission?
- How many missions had clay tile roofs?
- Could you give me a flat scale drawing of Mission Dolores as if you were looking at it from the sky?
- Can you identify the artist and help save or replace a badly damaged drawing of "the mission near Oceanside" - San Luis Rey?
- How many missions had clay tile roofs? When were tile roofs first constructed? How did they make the tile?
- Who is the artist and mission in the sketch of a visit by the French explorer, La Perouse, to a Californian mission in 1787?